Wednesday, August 22, 2007

(Cross posted from my LJ in leiu of actual content that I *promise* will be forthcoming and actually good):

WELCOME WORIOR MEET MY BORLAX KA KA KA KA
Or something.

I am developing a mild obssession (possibly due to wild flights of fancy brought on by having to look at pictures of guns) with 1986 arcade game Wizard of WOR. If I had my druthers, and wasn't attached to the name I have enough already, I'd be weaselling around my internets changing it to Wizard of WOR right now. It's already being used as one of those "generic names for things" that I keep in reserve; my current windows media player playlist is called Wizard of WOR for example - it's awesome (WORSOME~!), by the way.

But I digress. Wizard of WOR!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Check it out! I love how there was a period in the early eighties (CF: The Adventure Game) where Spelling Things Wrong and/or heavy sounding vowel rearrangement were the new black. Anyway, to illustrate: WIZARD of WOR!



No comments: